Set-up & Decoration

You may choose one of our standard set-up plans for meetings, presentations, dinners and other functions. For other special set-up, a diagram must be submitted and approved no later than two weeks prior to the event.

  • All decorating plans must be discussed and approved with the Admiral’s Place event coordinator.
    You will be notified when you will have access to the room for decorating.
  • Ceiling and wall decorations are not allowed. Decorations may not be affixed with tape of any kind, staples, tacks, nails, or glue or hung from the lights or curtain rods. Confetti, glitter, bubbles, smoke and fog machines are not allowed. Decorations should be mainly tabletop.
  • The staff may inspect the decorations and request removal if deemed unacceptable or unsafe.
  • We take no responsibility for loss or damage to any property or personal effects brought by you or any guest.
  • Movement of tables or other equipment belonging to the facility may only be done by our staff.
  • Fire exits must remain clear of obstruction at all times.
  • Children must have adult supervision at all times.
  • All decorations must be taken down and removed from the building at the conclusion of your event. Anything left behind will be assumed to be trash and will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Failure to follow these rules will result in an additional charge to you.



Hard alcohol is not allowed, but beer, wine & champagne may be served.
Beer must be in no larger than pony size (8 gallon) containers.

Catered Events

Caterers must provide Admiral’s Place with a copy of their rules and license to serve alcohol if there is to be alcohol at an event. They must use servers with TAM cards.

Non-catered Events

This includes events where the food was delivered by a caterer, but they have not provided staff to be present during the entire event.

Alcoholic drinks may not be sold at Admiral’s Place unless you buy a temporary license available from the city and use TAM servers.

No "open kegs" are allowed. Guests must be served rather than help themselves.

If free alcohol is provided for a private party, a TAM server must be hired to do so. Many local hotels have licenses and TAM servers you can arrange to use, even if they do not provide food.